Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Haircut



Elliot has had many hair trims at home done by mom to remove her mullet but this was her first professional haircut. She did really good. She was so excited to have Shana cut her hair. She held really still and even let Shana blow dry her hair. It is so nice to have a friend that cuts hair. Elliot has such stranger anxiety that I am pretty sure she would cry if a stranger came near her with scissors. Elliot even made Ella jealous the next day when she told her that Shana had cut her hair. Ella looked at her Mom, grabbed her hair and gave a little whine.




The finished bob. When we got home Landon asked if I purposely had Elliot's hair cut like mine. I told him no and that I just told Shana to make it cute. Which I think she did a great job. Besides there is not alot of hair cut options when the hair on the top of your head still hasnt caught up with bottom.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

what an adorable little girl! Love the bangs!

The Sorensens said...

The bangs really are cute! I need to take better care of Ava's hair. Hhhmmmm...