Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eldorado Mine and Kayaking


We went to the Eldorado Mine with Shana, Stewart and Ella and Stewart's family. Stewart's Mom is really nice and she planned this day for everyone. We went on a tour of one of the mines and got to hear some of the stories of a lawless time. It was fun and the mine was actually a cool 60 degrees inside. After the tour we went kayaking at the river.

Elliot and Ella pounding some strawberries. Elliot had no problem digging into all of the food Stewart's Mom brought.
Here is my little family in the kayak. Don't be fooled by the oar in my hand. With Elliot on my lap I was not able to do any of the rowing. Good thing I have a strong husband.

I can't remember exactly what was going on here but it does look like Elliot was trying to jump ship. It is a possibility.

1 comments:

David and Maggi said...

What an adorable swimming suit!!! Babies eating juicy red fruit is always so cute. Elliot just keeps getting cuter. Where is this place? I want to go kayaking!