Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Expanding vocabulary

Elliot has to buckle her own car seat. Landon started backing out of the driveway before Elliot had finished buckling up. She said "Stop driving, you can't drive the car when kids are not buckled up. Dad you frustrate me." I did not even know she knew what frustrated meant.

Later that night she sat next to Landon on the couch and said "Dad, you are cute." Landon said "Thank you, you are cute too. Do I still make you frustrated?" Elliot responded "umm yes".

2 comments:

Brenda said...

YES!! Kristin, I am so glad that you found me too! How are you? looks like you are doing good. Elliot looks so big! And very very cute. Good, now I can keep in touch with you. Can you believe our kids are 3 years old? And now I have a new one. Tell Landon Hello I'll check in again
Brenda

Mikki and Greg said...

I love the crazy things little kids pick up and repeat. But I can understand her "frustration" Landon can get that way sometimes :) Love you guys!