Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



I thought I would share my mother's day card. Elliot's creative nursery leader helped the kids make these cute cards for their Moms. I just love it. I asked Elliot if I could bring the card with me to work that night and she thought about it for a few seconds and then said "sure".

I had a really nice mother's day even though most of it was spent asleep since I worked that night and the night before. For dinner we had Mother's day breakfast. We had family dinner at our house so my Mom didn't have to cook on Mother's day. Landon is a wonderful cook and we really enjoy having the family over. I have to say Landon has really improved his cooking in the last 6 years since we have been married. Having the food channel has been very nice.

I just want to say Happy Mother's day to all my friends and family that are mothers. ( Sorry it is a week late..oh well). I also wanted to say how thankful I am to be a mother. This is the hardest but most rewarding calling I have ever done and I am so thankful that I do not have to do it alone. I just love those moments when I am cuddling with Landon and Elliot and I take a deep breath in and realize that this is happiness and this is what life is about.

0 comments: