Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ready for work


The other night while I was getting dressed for work, Elliot came into my room and said that she needed to get ready for work too and proceeded to put on one of my scrub tops. I asked her what she was going to do at work. She told me that she would "hold the babies and feed them milk". Elliot doesn't quite understand what mom does at work yet, but she does know that babies are involved. While I was hugging Landon good bye, Elliot slipped on a pair of my shoes, put my purse over her shoulder and hugged Landon's leg and then said bye Dad I love you. She was determined to go to work with me that night. I am pretty sure after one 12 hour night shift she would be cured of wanting to go to work with mom.

1 comments:

suzanne said...

she is a doll! and seriously, 12 hours... why do they do that?!